JF Hillebrand has been represented in Greece since March 2006 by Star Maritime and Commercial Ltd, who are dedicated to the international transportation of alcoholic drinks and foods. With over 20 years experience in beverage logistics, we handle exports and imports to/from around the world, and currently employ 17 people.
Wine has been an important part of Greek culture for over 4000 years and today counts more than 300 indigenous grape varieties. The moderate Greek climate, plentiful sunshine, low average rainfall and soils of moderate fertility together with the verity of grapes growing in its heritage, provide an excellent environment for the production of high quality wines.
- Fixed allocations per vessel guarantee space to all major destinations
- LCL groupage services to USA
- Dry and Reefer container services
- Short and long-term storage in bonded warehouses
- Customs clearance
- Domestic and international trucking
- Sea shipments of import / export
- ISO 9001:2000 certified company
For more information, please contact us.
JF Hillebrand Greece / Star Maritime and Commercial Ltd