In addition to our sea-freight services, we offer a range of inland services and transport options including truck, trailer, rail, intermodal, and barge/short-sea shipping. Thanks to solid relationships with local producers, suppliers, transporters and retailers in each country, we offer services which allow our customers to manage their carbon footprints, and cost effectively transport what they need, when they need it.
Why use JF Hillebrand Inland services?
Providing you with the highest level of care, JF Hillebrand offers a range of value added services including:
- Door-to-door trucking and trailer services available
- Full Truckload (FTL) and Less than Truckload (LTL) services
- Environmentally sound rail services where available
- Long-standing relationships with local hauliers and approved carriers, ensuring the highest service levels
- All trailers are equipped with GPS positioning for enhanced safety
- All goods travel exclusively under documented lead sealing
- A global network of warehouses for packing, storage and consolidation
- Control of documentation, insurance, legal, customs, and fiscal formalities
- Full order visibility via our online order management system, Axis
- VinLiner cargo protection to ensure your product arrives in optimum condition
For more information on any of our inland services, please contact your local JF Hillebrand office.