JF Hillebrand have been at the heart of the European wine trade for over 160 years and, through our long-established European network, we have offices and operations in every key wine region on the continent.
Alongside our “deep sea” trade lanes, JF Hillebrand’s European network offers a complete range of first class logistics services, tailored to the needs of the European wine market. Our cost effective and innovative services cover a full range of continental transport options including truck, intermodal and barge/short-sea shipping. These services allow wineries and importers across Europe to manage their carbon footprints and cost effectively transport what they need, when they need it.
Why use JF Hillebrand's European Transport Solutions?
- Door-to-door European transport solutions
- Full Truckload (FTL) and Less than Truckload (LTL) services
- A full range of transport options including truck, train, intermodal and short-sea shipping
- Long-standing relationships with local hauliers and approved carriers, ensuring the highest service levels
- All trailers are equipped with GPS positioning for enhanced safety
- All goods travel exclusively under documented lead sealing
- A Europe-wide network of bonded warehouses for packing, storage and consolidation
- Control of documentation, insurance, legal and fiscal formalities
- We also offer a range of added value services, from our online order management system to the very latest in cargo protection, to ensure your product arrives in optimum condition