Bulk shipping is becoming an increasingly attractive option for wine shippers the world over. Economically and environmentally, shipping wine in bulk delivers proven advantages.
A single container holds 10,584 litres of bottled wine, compared to 24,000 litres of wine in our VinBulk system - more than double the capacity. This cuts transportation costs dramatically and also reduces carbon emissions – in some cases by up to 50%.
JF Hillebrand provides customers with the safest, most reliable and cost effective service in bulk wine transportation, with services based on our unrivalled knowledge of beverage transport, and our sister company Trans Ocean’s market-leading expertise in the design, construction and use of flexitanks.
Why use JF Hillebrand Bulk Beverage services?
- Economically and environmentally, shipping wine in bulk delivers proven advantages
- We offer the safest, most reliable and cost effective service in bulk wine transportation
- Our bulk wine services draw on our unrivalled knowledge of beverage transport, and our sister company Trans Ocean’s market-leading expertise in the design, construction and use of flexitanks
- Full-service, door-to-door, one-shop bulk solutions, including the supply and installation of the market-leading VinBulk flexitank, which is designed to keep bulk wine fresh and safe from external contaminants
- On-site storage solutions available with our VinStore system
- Control of documentation and customs formalities
- Dedicated bulk beverage cargo insurance package
- Wine and spirits dedicated ISO steel tank services also available
Bulk Beverages - ISO Tank
JF Hillebrand offers a range of world-class bulk logistics services and innovative products, including our own fleet of steel ISO Tanks. This, alongside our flexitank services, allows JF Hillebrand to offer a complete range of solutions to bulk beverage shippers around the world.
JF Hillebrand ISO Tank features and benefits:
- JF Hillebrand operates a wholly owned fleet of ISO Tanks, managed centrally from our office in Montreal, Canada
- With experts at every stage of the supply chain, each JF Hillebrand office has a dedicated bulk team that is dedicated to handling steel tank shipments
- Loading capacities varying from 24,000 to 26,000 litres
- All of our steel tanks are ISO certified for shipping hazardous goods (including fortified wines, spirits and liqueurs)
- To avoid contamination from chemicals and/or other food products, JF Hillebrand´s steel tanks are dedicated solely to the shipment of wines and spirits
- Each of our tanks are tested and approved by Bureau Veritas during and after construction